Your Ultimate Destination
For advertising on this website, email us at is designed and developed by Shrikumar Nair, Krishna Kumar Nair, & Vishnu Kumar PV Telephone : 91-94470 42073, 91 -474-2475134 , 91-94957 01004 
Total Visitors



How to get Ration Card
Administration Attractions Auditoriums Banks & Financial Institutions Commercial Establishments Directory Eminent Persons Entertainment Factories Government Offices Hospital & Medical Shops How to get Institutions near Chadayamangalam Media/Press in Chadayamangalam MLA's MP's NGO's  & Clubs Private Financiers & Gold Loan Co. Projects Religious Places Schools & Colleges Home About Gallery News Real Estate Matrimony Mail Contact Us Guest Book Quick Menu
Basically the competent authority of the State Government issues the Ration Cards as a legal document to the beneficiaries of Public Distribution system. The primary purpose of the Public Distribution system is to  ensure food security to all citizens. Ration cards are accepted as an identity documents as well as  residential proof by the most of the offices.  Some of the offices may ask for another document along with  the Ration card for proving your identity. Presently two types of Ration Cards are issued, for the families living above the poverty line is issued APL  Ration Cards and for the families living below the poverty line is issued BPL Ration Cards. Normally Ration Card is issued in the name of family head, details of the other family members who are  residing with the family head are mentioned in the ration card. Ration Card is issued on the basis of  household, household means a family unit living together in one building or portion of the building held in  possession of any member of the family as resident and maintaining a common kitchen.  Civil Supplies Department of Kerala is the competent authority to issue Ration Cards in Kerala. As part of  e-Governance initiate of Government of Kerala, Civil Supplies Department of Kerala has introduced online  system for submission of application for new Ration Cards.   For a new Ration Card the following documents are required to be submitted along with the application. Residential Certificate Income Certificate  Reduction Certificate (If the applicant’s name has been removed from a card at another location or  household) Surrender Certificate (if a family has surrendered its card at another location and was applying for one in a new place)  If the applicant never possessed a Ration Card and is applying for a New Ration Card, should enclose a  certificate from the MLA or MP certifying non-possession of Ration Card at any location in India. If you are a tenant you have to submit a No objection certificate from the owner of the house. Application for the Ration Card is to be summited to the Taluk Supply Officer. Taluk Supply Officer Near Mahadewar Temple Padinjattinkara Kottarakkara- 691506 Phone: +91 474 2454769 Email: Website:
Home Page Aadhaar Card Driving Licence Election ID Card Passport PAN Card Ration Card Ration Card